The Desertion

In this dream I was a child soldier on a mission though a huge mansion at the top of a cliff overlooking a rough ocean, only we were being chased by another squad, more loyal to the leader than us. We were being hunted down and shot one by one because we were deserting the gang or whatever..

I managed to find a hiding spot and came close to being found but wasn't. I was the only one left, and I had a smartphone in my possession that the leader wanted. It was evidence. After everyone was gone, I climbed out to find dead bodies everywhere, from both sides.

I retrieved the smartphone from a hiding place and as per typical TV episode involving phones, it rang at exactly the right moment. It was the leader telling me he will find me, so I faked speaking French like I was talking to a waiter, as if it would throw him off, but it didn't work because I didn't know French and just spoke gibberish. That's when I woke up.