Zombie Nightmares

Last night for the first time since I can remember I had a zombie nightmare.

The plot was a mix of Walking Dead and Z-Nation (which is just keeps getting crazier and funnier)

Anyway, I was escaping from a building that was going to be destroyed by a nuclear device. I made through one blast door and sealed it, but I knew it wasn't going to be enough so I went thought another and suddenly found myself outside, which was probably worse.

I was relieved to find an armored personnel carrier and thought that might be my best chance. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I would be cooked inside as close as I was to the building.

I climbed up on the vehicle and popped open a small turret hatch and was met with a solid white mass of what looked like snow covering the hole. Only it wasn't snow, it was mold.

I pushed the spongy mass of mold into the tank and saw the top of a head beneath. I held my breath and listened carefully. There was no sound of rustling beneath and I saw no movement. All the while thinking of the countdown to nuclear detonation, and imagining the entire inside of the vehicle coated with the white, spongy mold. After all, bodies decomposed in there.

I closed the small hatch then unlatched the heavier, larger hatch. I was going to have to pull out a decomposing corpse and I didn't have gloves on.

What I saw next I tried to recreate in Photoshop. I managed to crush the zombie's skull with a large stone, then I woke up.